Today was a very busy day for little Collin. He had a visit with Uncle Seth, Grammy & Grumpy and then Nannie and Pop-Pop at night. It was also Collin's first real tub! We weren't too sure if he would tolerate it well, seeing as he can get cold really fast. Turns out he loved it. He only cried a little bit when we first put him in the water, but he relaxed pretty quick. Now he's a nice clean little man, and smells like baby magic (awesome)!



I love these pictures. some people might take their first tubby for granted, but this is huge for Collin, just means he is that much further in his big boy journey! Jason & Noah, I always knew you'd make cute babies...but I never pictured him, he is perfection in my eyes! Keep up the good work, you both have been amazing parents to him already, he's as blessed as you are! I love you 3 <3
ReplyDelete