Saturday, December 24, 2011

christmas eve.

Collin is doing very well today. Mommy got to hold our little man after 4 days, so she was really happy. Collins been put back into his crib and the only iv he has is for his antibiotics. The doctor says that his vent settings are low enough that he can come off. They're starting him on steroids again to get rid of the swelling in his throat from the tube. Once the swelling goes down and he comes off the vent they're gonna try him right on the canula. No cpap! Yay! This would be the best Christmas present ever! Right now Collins snuggled up to mommy, and she's reading him his twas the night before Christmas book he got from nannie and pop pop....and we think he's pooping also....

1 comment:

  1. So precious! This brought tears to my eyes, I'm so glad he could snuggle with his mommy! He is such a gift to all of us & I thank God every day for him! I love you 3 so much! Merry Christmas xoxo

    ReplyDelete