Collin had an eye exam today... I have heard from the nurses for over a week that eye exams are awful, and they suggested I not be in the room.. But, my curiosity, plus the fact I would like to be there for Collin if he's upset led me to choose being there for the exam! Myself and his nurse Melissa included were very delighted in how amazing he handled it! Barely even cried, tough guy!! The ophthalmologist (eye doc, Dr. Gold) says that his retinas are under-developed which is typical for his age, seeing he's not supposed to be here yet! .. But, they look excellent otherwise! He will have a follow up in 2 weeks to see how he's developing! Since they need to use eye drops that make the pupils dilate very large Collin needs to be in darkness for the rest of then night, so I am unable to take his picture today! (Sorry! we know you guys like pictures!)
Collin's whole day has been very smooth with breathing etc... hoping he is able to come back off of the temperature probe before Sunday so he can wear clothes again.. BECAUSE>>> Santa is coming!!! :) Collin will be getting his picture taken with Santa & Mrs. Claus for his first christmas!! And, I'm hoping to put him in his little Christmas outfit! :) Also visiting this week is his Auntie Aubrey all the way from South Carolina! :) We are in for an exciting week!
Yay! Can't wait to meet you, little punkin head! :) (& see monmy& daddy too, of course )
ReplyDeleteSANTA....I know that guy! So happy Collin's breathing is better today. His eyes are just perfect, you'll see, just like the rest if him. Proud of you for being so strong. You are doing such a good job! I love you three xoxo!
ReplyDelete