Thursday, April 12, 2012

New Baby!?!?!

VERY MUCH to our SURPRISE.. We just found out that we are going to have another baby!   This was not in our plan.. but after everything that has happened in the last year, we have been reminded many times that God's plan is much different for us :)  

This news brings up many emotions, first and foremost joy and excitement. but of course nervousness as well.  Please pray with us that we will not have another preemie!  Because it is still unknown why Collin was born so early there is not much we can do to prepare or anticipate the likely-hood of it happening twice.  We are again nervous, but excited that we were blessed to have such a surprise pregnancy when it was so difficult to conceive Collin..we are hoping this second time around the journey will be much different, but with the same final outcome of having a beautiful and healthy baby :)  

3 comments:

  1. Holy smokes, congrats guys :). Collin is going to be an awesome big brother! Praying :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post brought tears to my eyes! You are so right in God having different plans than our own. Trust him, he has the perfect plan! I am so grateful & blessed to not only have you as a daughter and Jason as a "son" but to have grand babies...an extension of you both, who could ask for more? I am beyond ecstatic to be a Grammy, if I knew it would be this great, I would have been a Grammy first (j/k)....I love you all! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD!!! Congratulations! Good Luck! Many prayers will be ahead of you, behind you and beside you all of the way through.

    ReplyDelete