Collin's first week home has been great! He's on a good routine of eating, sleeping, and pooping!! normal baby stuff :)
He went to the pediatrician, and also had a home nurse visit this week and both check ups went well! THe last visit he weighed in at 10 lbs! The oxygen and monitors have been easy to get used to because they are very similar to the ones in the hospital. We did our first photo shoot @ home..he wasn't too happy with me and peed on the blanket when I tried to do a naked bum-bum shot hehehe. Here are the pics we got






Absolutely beautiful! Keep the updates coming! I love this blog thing!!!!! I love you guys too!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAwwwwww! He looks so healthy and happy to be home. Love those amazing little toes. :-)
ReplyDeletelove all of the pictures! he's absolutely precious. glad to hear things are going well at home.
ReplyDeleteThank You!!
ReplyDeleteHe's precious! Jason & Shanoah you both are doing great, proud of you! Shanoah your photography is beautiful as always!
ReplyDelete