Tuesday, January 31, 2012

is something missing?!?

Collin has had quite the busy day today!!  He went 48 hours eating all bottles, so he got his feeding tube officially pulled and he has been doing pretty good with all feedings since.  The schedule for feedings used to be every 3 hours and sent through tube if not finished.  Now its every 2-4 hours with an amount to encourage him to eat.  Most of the time he's been sleeping the full four hours, but he's still eating a decent amount :)   We also found out today after inspection that the flow on his cannula (@ 25mls pressure oxygen) was actually broken!  So he's been on room air for who knows how long..so he was able to get off oxygen officially as well!   This is the very first time we have ever seen his face 100%, it was so awesome!!!!   We knew he had dimples, but you can see them so well now and he's got a cute buttony nose :)  We couldn't be happier!  ..oh and p.s  He got another eye test, and a hearing test.. happy to report NO issues!!  We are so lucky to have our little boy, so proud of his progress.

2 comments:

  1. Yay,yay,yay!! What great news! He is just adorable, and I am in love with those chubby cheeks :). Great job Collin (mommy and daddy too) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that face!!!!!! well you wanted a little fat boy, you got one!!! He's even more beautiful everytime I look at him! He's come so far and is such a fighter....he has made me the proudest Grammy ever I think! I can't believe he is 3 months old already either! God is good!!!!! I love you Mommy, Daddy & Collin... xoxo

    ReplyDelete